Friday, September 9, 2011

Keeping the powder dry

I am really trying to understand this loss of confidence that I see in American companies, in America, in starting up new companies ... the birthrate of new employer firms has never been lower ... and it looks like it's going to decrease even further.


I think I need to step back and re-analyze things ... it's not just the budget and credit downgrade thing -- it's also stuff like how Japan reacted to the earthquake, tsunami, nuke disaster with some heroism, but mostly by obfuscating and lying on the part of government officials ... I need to step back and KEEP MY POWDER DRY!

I am just not sure what's going on in the world.  I am really not sure what to make of things.  Not sure at all.

So maybe it's time to take a throwaway job ... just something to keep me busy ... maybe there's somebody who I can help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment